Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Beginning

So I am going to Scandinavia this summer and instead of keeping a journal, I'm writing a blog about it. I don't know if anyone will read it but here goes. I'll introduce you to the people I'm traveling with, as no doubt they will appear in any stories I tell. My father, Ken: a first grade teacher and travel planner extraordinaire. He has a dry sense of humor and a tendency to poke fun at me.  My Mother, Cindy: A local government offical and the only person not related to my father's side of the family and long suffering because of it. My Aunt Deb: a lawyer and my Dad's sister. My Uncle Chuck: A banker and my Dad's brother. He's also a teaser.  Me: I'm about to start college in the fall and the youngest by far on the trip.
We leave on the fifth, I'll be adding to this blog everyday, hopefully. Telling anyone who's reading what we're doing, where we are and any fun stories that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment